Bring Daniel to your school for a high-energy presentation that brings American Popular Music to life!
As one of today’s foremost authorities on classic American music, Daniel has presented more than 350 clinics, seminars and masterclasses for students of all ages, from elementary to college. He is able to tailor these presentations toward any audience, whether it be only drummers, all the students in a band or music department, or an entire school student body (including non-musicians).
The majority of Daniel’s presentations integrate live performance, as well as multi-media elements like Powerpoint, offering students a truly immersive experience into understanding the roots of today’s popular music.
– From Ragtime to Rock: An Introduction to 100 Years of American Music (a companion presentation to the DVD, of the same name).
– From the Marching Band to the Rock Band: An Exploration of the Pop Music Ensemble.
– For specific information on Daniel’s drum-oriented presentations, please visit the Drum Clinics page of this website.
For booking information, please contact Daniel directly.
Daniel Glass: An Introduction
Daniel has recently presented at the following schools and conferences:
- University of Miami – Contemporary Songwriters Forum/Frost School Of Music
- Collective School of Music – New York City
- Musician’s Institute – Los Angeles, California
- University of Central Florida
- UMass Amherst
- Caleb Chapman’s Soundhouse – American Fork, Utah
- Texas MEA State Conference
- New Jersey MEA State Conference
- PASIC (Percussive Arts Society Int’l Convention)
- Modern Drummer Festival
- Chicago Drum Show
- Ultimate Drummers Weekend (Sydney, Australia)