HOW TO PURCHASE:
Products can be purchased from the Merchandise page.
- To Purchase an item, or several items, click on the product’s title–the link that takes you to the product page.
- Click on the ‘Add to Cart’ button. You can see and edit your purchases in the ‘Checkout’ page on the top-right menu.
- To Add more items to your Cart, go back to the Merchandise page and repeat Step 1!
DVD purchase options: Physical DVD or Digital Download.
You can select to purchase the physical product and/or the digital download of the Video content. You can purchase the physical DVD package on this Website; the Digital Downloads are available in Daniel’s store on PlatformPurple.com.
DanielGlass.com integrates with PayPal, a secure payment gateway that allows customers to pay in the way they prefer.
PayPal allows payment through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit, or PayPal account balances. PayPal is a global leader in online payment solutions, and is available worldwide.
You don’t need to already have a PayPal account to pay with PayPal. You can pay with your credit card.
In the ‘Checkout’ (also called ‘Cart’) page you can choose a method of shipping to receive your physical products.
- You must choose a shipping method. If you do not choose a shipping method, your order will not process.
- Choose country and zip/postal code of the address where you will receive your purchases.
- Each time you edit your order, click on the ‘Calculate’ button to determine the correct shipping price.
- If your shipping address is the same as the billing address, in the shipping box, please check/tick/mark the box that says ‘same as billing address.’
- When you are finished, click on the ‘Purchase’ button.
- You will be taken to the secure PayPal Website to complete the purchase. Please review your order.
- Choose whether you’d like to use your PayPal account, or process your order as a ‘Guest’ of PayPal (without registering for an account). When in your PayPal account, you may choose any method of payment that you have in your account.
Very inspiring! Thanks for the book recommendations, as well as the links. Great stuff!
Excellent, Daniel, Yes yes yes !!! I studied Bill Evans “Universal Mind” years ago, but just recently found a version with Japanese subtitles, Hopefully I can share this with some of my more serious students. Anyway, Bravo on this superb podcast! Keep em comming !!!
Great, excellent and masterful speaking by Daniel. Very inspiring and thoughtful, I did understand the theory behind the concept but it is actually very hard to put into action. What I mean is: it will probably need a guidance from Daniel through the Deliberate practice thing.
But very well done Daniel! Keep it up!
Thanks all for the comments! If you want to support the Daniel Glass Podcast, please be sure to SUBSCRIBE, rate and review these episodes in iTunes. Thanks!